• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

What If....

What if moving to a new country is just like kindergarten all over again? Nervous? Excited? Don’t know what to expect?


Did my Mom pack my lunch? What if I don't like my teacher? What if the other kids are mean to me? Am I sure I have all my school supplies? What if I get lost?




"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine." Isaiah 43:1-2

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea."
Psalm 46:1-2




"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10







"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6




Time to put on my big girl pants and be brave. I'm going in!!! Who's with me?
Read More 2 comments | Posted by Amy | edit post

2 comments

  1. Holly on January 1, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    So excited to see this official announcement of this great adventure ahead of you. We can't wait to hear all about it, and will send you love from afar!!! (and will hope to come visit!)

     
  2. Mary Anna on January 1, 2011 at 4:30 PM

    I'm tickled with the blog...

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

  • About:
      Supported by her home church, Brentwood Baptist in Nashville, TN, Amy moved across the world in 2011 and accepted a volunteer missionary nursing position with Living Hope in Cape Town, South Africa, where she works with impoverished people affected by HIV, TB, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. She went on to marry Steve in 2013, and in doing so has made South Africa her second home. She now considers herself to be in a long- term cross-cultural relationship, both in marriage and in ministry. Keep reading for stories from Living Hope and from life in South Africa. Thanks for reading along!
  • Contact Info:


    e-mail: nurseamyaaron@gmail.com

    Facebook:
    Amy Aaron
    Skype:
    amyhelms04

    To donate to my ministry:
    http://www.brentwoodmissions.com/

    Living Hope:
    http://www.livinghope.co.za/



    What Time Is It in South Africa?

    Blog Archive

    • ► 2014 (1)
      • ► August (1)
    • ► 2013 (5)
      • ► August (1)
      • ► June (2)
      • ► February (2)
    • ► 2012 (27)
      • ► November (1)
      • ► October (2)
      • ► September (3)
      • ► August (2)
      • ► July (4)
      • ► June (2)
      • ► May (2)
      • ► March (2)
      • ► February (6)
      • ► January (3)
    • ► 2011 (121)
      • ► December (2)
      • ► November (9)
      • ► October (7)
      • ► September (6)
      • ► August (6)
      • ► July (11)
      • ► June (9)
      • ► May (13)
      • ► April (15)
      • ► March (17)
      • ► February (13)
      • ► January (13)
    • ▼ 2010 (5)
      • ▼ December (3)
        • What If....
        • Where do I even begin?
        • So I have some news...
      • ► November (2)

    Subscribe to my blog:

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright One day at a time.... All rights reserved.
    Blogger Templates | Free Wordpress Templates. presents HD TV Watch Futurama Online. Featured on Singapore Wedding Favors.
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top