So you might have noticed I "forgot" to blog in the last few days. I didn't mean to lead you on like that.
It's not you, it's me.
I'm sorry to make you believe that on a regular basis I might blog, and then I just up and abandoned you last Thursday, leaving you hanging for approximately 3 whole days, with no explanation whatsoever... but I have
I got some sort of stomach bug late Wednesday night and couldn't get out of bed for two days. It was crappy. Literally. Too much information? I'm better now!
I had some sin in my life that me and Jesus had to have a little meeting about. We met, He talked, I'm better now.
On Saturday, I had an yard sale in the snow, where we may or may not be missing items we were not intending to sell. Maybe I'll be better off without them now.
I was missing my Daddy, so I wrote him a lot of notes. But he called on Saturday night and we talked for an hour and a half, so I 'm better now.
I had two long prayer meetings and a guidance team meeting all filled with really great and supportive people. I feel a whole lot better about leaving now.
I got to spend a delightful evening with my Aunt & Uncle and cousins who tell me that they love me a lot. I think my heart is beating a little better now.
I got to talk this morning at an all African-American church. I think I'm a better person for knowing that wonderful group of people now.
So can you forgive me? Will you be my readers again? Can we blog and make up?
I promise it will all be better now...
Amy,you have been on my mind and in my thoughts and prayers daily as your departure date nears. I love reading your blog because it is so authentically you, and when I read it I am reminded of what a smart, funny, God-loving woman you are. Enjoy the last couple of weeks with your family and friends, and know that you will be carrying the love and prayers of many with you to Cape Town. God Bless! Mindy Sontag
Gosh, thank you so much Mindy! I so appreciate your wonderful words of encouragement & prayers! Thanks for caring & for following along!