• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

-Trust Me-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the hardest four words are for me to say?

"I trust you Jesus."

No matter what.

I trust You.

Even when it is painful.

Even when it is frustrating.

Even when it costs me something.

No matter what.

I drew that line in the sand along time ago when I put my faith in Christ. Now I just have to live by it.

Moment by moment. Day by day. Hour by hour.

How many millions of times have I read... "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."

I just didn't need it before now.

"ALL your heart." Even the parts that hurt. Even the parts that are scared. Even the parts that are selfish.

He is the God of the universe.

I am not in control. Of anything.

He could be moving mountains right now without my input. He could be rolling back oceans without my knowledge. He could be changing hearts. He could be healing sickness. He could be making the sun stand still in the sky. He could be raising the dead. He could be working on circumstances that I can't even begin to imagine.

I say I believe it, and now I have to live it.

I will not take matters into my own hands.

I will not rely on my own strength.

I will give up the illusion of control.

I will cry out to the Lord.

I will stand in His promises.

Through my tears, and my fears, and through my gritted teeth I will tell Him, "I trust you."

I will seek His face.

I will trust no matter what.

He is always faithful. He is always good. He is taking care of me.
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by Amy | edit post

1 Comment

  1. Casey on October 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM

    Dang. Love it.

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

  • About:
      Supported by her home church, Brentwood Baptist in Nashville, TN, Amy moved across the world in 2011 and accepted a volunteer missionary nursing position with Living Hope in Cape Town, South Africa, where she works with impoverished people affected by HIV, TB, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. She went on to marry Steve in 2013, and in doing so has made South Africa her second home. She now considers herself to be in a long- term cross-cultural relationship, both in marriage and in ministry. Keep reading for stories from Living Hope and from life in South Africa. Thanks for reading along!
  • Contact Info:


    e-mail: nurseamyaaron@gmail.com

    Facebook:
    Amy Aaron
    Skype:
    amyhelms04

    To donate to my ministry:
    http://www.brentwoodmissions.com/

    Living Hope:
    http://www.livinghope.co.za/



    What Time Is It in South Africa?

    Blog Archive

    • ► 2014 (1)
      • ► August (1)
    • ► 2013 (5)
      • ► August (1)
      • ► June (2)
      • ► February (2)
    • ► 2012 (27)
      • ► November (1)
      • ► October (2)
      • ► September (3)
      • ► August (2)
      • ► July (4)
      • ► June (2)
      • ► May (2)
      • ► March (2)
      • ► February (6)
      • ► January (3)
    • ▼ 2011 (121)
      • ► December (2)
      • ► November (9)
      • ▼ October (7)
        • -Letters from Home-
        • -TB Documetary-
        • South African Speak
        • -Apathy-
        • -Jane's Visit-
        • -Thoughtful Thursdays-
        • -Trust Me-
      • ► September (6)
      • ► August (6)
      • ► July (11)
      • ► June (9)
      • ► May (13)
      • ► April (15)
      • ► March (17)
      • ► February (13)
      • ► January (13)
    • ► 2010 (5)
      • ► December (3)
      • ► November (2)

    Subscribe to my blog:

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright One day at a time.... All rights reserved.
    Blogger Templates | Free Wordpress Templates. presents HD TV Watch Futurama Online. Featured on Singapore Wedding Favors.
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top